Want to be part of a global force helping to defend and protect Small to Mid-Size Businesses (SMBs) from cyber security attacks?
WE’re an established firm, born and raised on the beautiful Gold Coast 20+ years ago, and recently adopted into a Global family with over 100+ cyber security professionals in London (UK), Texas (USA) and the Gold Coast (AU).
YOU have worked up from the help desk and have an exceptional understanding of common and emerging cyber security and cloud based solutions that help SMBs improve efficiency and minimise risk (particularly cyber risk).
WE are all about our team. Culture is king. The people we work with are our family and we’ve each got each others back. We have a “no d*ckheads” policy and pride ourselves on the positive vibe of our team.
YOU want to work somewhere that makes a positive difference. You want to work somewhere that gets you excited to come to work. You want a challenge – but you also want a great team to work with.
- Prepare month-end accounting activities including accruals, prepayments, and allocations
- Maintain fixed assets register
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare monthly reports for management review
- Preparation of monthly board pack reporting and provision of quality/timely information to the Managing Director/Senior Management Accountant
- Oversee the invoicing and progress payment function of our service teams and project work
- Assist with BAS, FBT, payroll tax
- Liaise with external accountants on yearly-end accounting activities
- Supporting and partnering with the Managing Director in the preparation of annual financial budgets and forecasts
- Payment Processing
- Work with the Group Senior Management Accountant to assist on tax matters
- Support the group financial management team with internal and external audits
- Overseeing the Accounts Payable and Receivable functions
- Ensuring Accounting standards and policies are adhered to
- Producing project cost forecast
- Monitoring and controlling cost activities through all phases of the project lifecycle
ABOUT YOU / SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong communication skills and time management
- Ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- A positive attitude with the flexibility to take on additional tasks
- Flexible with time availability to participate in calls with our UK and USA finance teams as required
- Qualified Accountant (CPA) an advantage but not essential
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Highly proficient in Excel (VLOOKUP’s, IF, SUMIFS and use of pivot tables)
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Outlook proficiency
- Good understanding and knowledge of accounting principles
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible work arrangements (up to 2 days per week working from home)
- Relocation costs (move to the beautiful Gold Coast!)
- Great team culture & great social events
- A day off for your birthday!
- Access to a psychologist for private one on one sessions (mental health is very important!)
- Complimentary membership in the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and Australian Information Security Association (AISA)
- Corporate discount on EMF performance centre membership!
- Annual discretionary bonus for all employees
- Support and training to enhance skills
This is a full-time position working on the beautiful Gold Coast. Typical work hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm (excluding public holidays), however we focus on results, not the hours you’re in the office!
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please submit a covering letter and resume, letting us know what you’d be a great fit for our business and the role.
You must be living and legally able to work in Australia to apply for this position.
If you are an agency, please don't contact us. We want to see real people apply only.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying